3 Best S&P 500 ETFs

The S&P 500 index holds a special place in stock market lore and history. It is widely regarded as the most accurate gauge of the performance of large-cap American equities. While it focuses on the large-cap sector, it includes a significant portion of the total value of the market. It is perceived as more representative of the market than the Dow Jones Industrial Average because it is made up of 500 companies, compared to the DJIA's 30. 

In this article I wrote for Seeking Alpha, I review what I consider to be your 3 best choices in this sector. What makes this article a little special is that one of these is the very first ETF.

Enjoy!

-----------
Authors Note: If you like my work, I would be profoundly grateful if you would take a minute to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+, as well as feature my work to friends, colleagues and/or relatives who may be interested in the subject matter. Growing one's readership base is critical to any author and I am no exception. Your support will enable me to continue my efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Index - 'ETF Monkey Focus' Series

Solid Anchors For Your Portfolio

Quick Take: Vanguard Core + REIT vs. Vanguard Core - 7/25/16