3 Best High Dividend Yield ETFs

Once you have established the core of your portfolio with a world-class total U.S. market or S&P 500 ETF, you may wish to add one or more ETFs that focus on dividend-paying stocks.

Broadly speaking, these fall into two categories: 1). High Dividend Yield and, 2). Dividend Growth. As can quickly be surmised, the priority for the first type is to select stocks that pay a high current dividend yield while the second type focuses on stocks that, while perhaps not currently paying as high a yield, are judged to have excellent prospects of growing that yield over time.

In this article I wrote for Seeking Alpha, I review what I consider to be your 3 best choices for high dividend yield.

Enjoy!

-----------
Authors Note: If you like my work, I would be profoundly grateful if you would take a minute to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+, as well as feature my work to friends, colleagues and/or relatives who may be interested in the subject matter. Growing one's readership base is critical to any author and I am no exception. Your support will enable me to continue my efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best iShares ETFs - A Core Portfolio For Fidelity Brokerage Clients

Is Simpler Always Better?

Index - 'ETF Monkey Focus' Series