3 Best International Developed Market ETFs

In a previous 'ETF Monkey Focus' article, I explained why there are good reasons to include exposure to foreign, or international, markets in your portfolio. Two key reasons are potential for growth and diversification. That article featured 3 international total market ETFs, which basically package exposure to all markets outside the U.S in a single ETF.

However, countries outside the U.S. are actually broken down into two categories; developed markets and emerging markets. 

In this article I wrote for Seeking Alpha, I review what I consider to be your 3 best choices for investing in developed markets.

Enjoy!

-----------
Authors Note: If you like my work, I would be profoundly grateful if you would take a minute to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+, as well as feature my work to friends, colleagues and/or relatives who may be interested in the subject matter. Growing one's readership base is critical to any author and I am no exception. Your support will enable me to continue my efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Index - 'ETF Monkey Focus' Series

Solid Anchors For Your Portfolio

Quick Take: Vanguard Core + REIT vs. Vanguard Core - 7/25/16